Corporate Sales Executive
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job Type: Sales/Business Development
- Work with Sales Manager and colleagues to fulfil Company’s Mission, Objectives and achieve Sales Target.
- To create brand awareness by promoting company’s product and services to potential customers.
- Develop local business relationship with various customers (Showroom ID, Contractors, and Carpentry Owner) in order to identify potentials opportunities.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to develop and implement a market plan for all assigned accounts.
- Conduct prompt and effective follow up of leads and new prospects.
- Utilized CRM tool to actively manage sales pipeline and to ensure timely and accurate reporting of sales stages and activities in the pipeline
- Candidate must possess at least GCE “O” Level or Diploma holder in any disciple.
- Min 2 years of sales related experience preferably in architecture and interior furnishings industries
- Excellent presentation and negotiating skills
- Good contact with showroom designers, SME ID and contractors will be an added advantage
- Ability to work with other team members within sales department
- Self-motivated, resourceful and strong desire to learn
- Preferably a Class 3 driving license with own vehicle
- Successful applicant will be compensated with comparative remuneration package in relation to their education and experience.
- Reasonable transport allowance on top of the basic salary.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com